6th Grade : Ms. Banks, ext. 4303
7th Grade : Mr. Webb, ext. 4301
8th: Ms. Wabara, ext. 4302
Children’s attitudes about school are, to a large extent, determined by what their parents say and do. Your child needs to know that you support the teachers and administrators at Sedway, and that you consider education to be a top priority.
You can best convey your interest in education and your support of Sedway by doing the following:
- Ensure that your child be in school, on time, every day.
- Expect your child to work up to his/her potential.
- Show an interest in what your child is studying.
- Talk about the importance of getting a good education.
- Attend parent programs and parent-teacher conferences.
- Encourage your child to think about going to college.
- Show consistent interest in your child’s academic progress.
Let’s make this a great Year!!!!
If you have any questions or concerns pertaining to your child’s academics feel free to give us a call at 702-799-3880.